Sunday, February 28, 2010

PLN

For my PLN network I have started a twitter account and am following some of the people Dr. Strange suggested. I wasn't to fond of the idea of twitter but it os starting to grow on me. Sometimes people will post a blog or a website on twitter and some of them are things to learn from. Since I am a secondary math education major I am using a few websites I have found as part of my PLN. I am nowhere at the point I want to be, but it is a working progress and in the future I hope to have many resources through my PLN.

2 comments:

  1. Beth Still suggests this Instant PLN to create a list of teachers to follow. Also you should read this NY Times article Getting the Most Out of Twitter

    And be sure you look at David and Jacki's new blog Mathis Gorski EDM310 Projects

    You also cannot afford to miss Jackie's own personal account of her PLN development The Evolution of My PLN - Initial Post

    Also do a search for #edm310 in Twitter

    It does take time! That's why I had to get you started NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I came to leave my comment here, because I got some more links from Dr. Strange...
    Nice post Luke, it does take time... lots of time. I've recently signed up for twitter also and can't wait to be getting as much out of it as I can be.

    ReplyDelete