Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blog Assignment: April 11

PS 22

Wow the students in the PS 22 video are amazing. I can't believe students that young could sing like that. Just think if that video of the students work had not been posted not only would I not have been able to see, but they never would have sang at Madison Square Garden. Posting a students work may bring that student or group of students opportunities that they may not have been given otherwise.

Dr. Suess

In this video the Zax, two stubborn people do not change as the world changes around them. They simply just keep doing the same thing. I feel like I do that sometimes. As teachers, we need to be able to adapt to change. Each group of students is not going to be the same the next year, so we need to be able to adapt to them. They may learn different than a previous class so we may need to change our ways of teaching. I hope We will not be like the Zax, but be able to adapt when changes come our way.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the PS 22 video was amazing too! How talented were those students? The opportunity they were given was a great one and one they will remember forever.
    Dr. Suess is just awesome. The cartoons always give a great lesson. I hope none of us as future teachers become Zax's. What a bummer it would be to the students if we did!
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete