Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blog Post: April 18

I have really enjoyed using the google presentation. I have already used it outside of this class. I had to do some sort of presentation for another class, and I chose to do a powerpoint using google. It made it super easy. I didn't have to save it to a flash drive or bring my own computer. All I did was go to my google account using the computer provided. That's what makes google presentation so easy. I can pull it up to any computer that has internet access.

2 comments:

  1. I like Google Presentation too. It is very helpful!! I like your presentation too! Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google Presentation is awesome. It's so much easier to make a Google Doc than worry about pulling up information on a jump drive. Great job on the presentation and the blog!

    ReplyDelete