Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blog Assignment: April 25

PLE

Wow! this girls PLN/PLE are way far more advanced than mine is. I'm still adding people to my personal network. I think being involved in the alumni blog will allow my PLN to expand greatly. This 7th grader is far more advanced with technology than I am. I hope to using all the things she uses in the future.

Two Questions

The first question is What is your Sentence? I would say my sentence would be do all for the glory of God. That is why we are here on earth. The Second Question is Was I better today than yesterday? I would say it depends on the day. Sometimes I am better than yesterday, but other days I am not. As regards to technology, today is better than yesterday. I am getting better at iot everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment